Who doesn’t like to crash on the couch after a long day of work? Your cozy couch is the perfect way to unwind after hours. Although nobody likes to lounge on a dirty sofa. You may not realize but over time, crumbs, spilled drinks, pet hair, dirt, and oil from your hands and feet build up on your couch and make it look dingy.
We spend a lot of time on our sofas, so they’re bound to get dirty and stained every now and then. Don’t allow tough stains and messy spills cramp your style; learn how to clean your couch stains. Giving your couch a deep clean will help remove the grime and build up that you’d rather not think about. If you have a natural-fabric couch, here’s how to make your sofa look like new again.
The first and most important step is to look for the manufacturer’s instructions and suggestions for cleaning the couch. Couches mostly come with a cleaning tag; check the tag for the cleaning codes.
This is how you can naturally remove stains from your fabric couch:
Here’s what you need— washing-up liquid, white vinegar, baking soda, and warm water.
- Start with prepping your couch by brushing it with a clean white hand towel or a stiff brush. This will loosen anything that has dried onto the couch.
- Take a teaspoon of washing-up liquid, white vinegar, baking soda and warm water and mix together into a lather (the mixture should froth up as the baking soda and vinegar react with one another).
- Then, apply directly to any stains or smudges that you can spot on your fabric sofa. Leave to dry out for around 10 minutes.
- When it’s dry, wipe the surface with a clean cloth to lift away any residue.
- Let the fabric dry and you should be left with a beautiful stain-free sofa. You’re welcome!
Having trouble cleaning your good old sofa? Helpsters Cleaning Services is just a call away! Helpsters is a reliable sofa cleaning company in Dubai.
If you are looking for the best sofa cleaning service in Dubai, contact us and we ensure you to give you a highly customer centric service that would make your binge watching TV nights even more enjoyable.